This post may contain affiliate links, meaning, at no additional cost to you, I will earn a commission if you click through and make a purchase.
These are delicious and so easy to make- my kiddo loves helping at every step in the process. Win win!
Note: Pretzels are the base for all of these treats. We used regular and gluten-free varieties.
We laid out the pretzels, put the chocolate candy of choice on top, popped them in the oven at 350 degrees for three minutes, then finally squished a nut or another candy on top. Once they completely cooled, they were ready for party snacking or to package up for gifts.
Here are our flavor creations this year:
- Classic pecan caramel pretzel bites (Pecan halves and rolo candies)
- Almond peanut butter pretzel bites (Almonds and reese’s peanut butter bell candies)
- Cashew candy cane pretzel bites (Cashews and Hershey’s candy cane kisses)
- Pistachio mint truffle pretzel bites (Pistachios and Hershey’s mint truffle kisses)
- Peanut butter chocolate pretzel bites (Hershey’s kisses and peanut butter m&ms)
These are sure to be a hit at your next holiday party!